Sydney Australia - Sinus Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
Sinus Grafting for Implant Reconstruction SYDNEY | JULY 13-14,2018
When you participate in this UNIQUE LEARNING EXPERIENCE, you will:
- Understand the 7 key principles for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Describe the science and art of sinus bone grafting (lateral window and crestal) via unique interactive lecture discussion, HD video clips, and hands-on workshops.
- Learn from Dr. Pikos’ 29 year experience with sinus bone grafting (more than 1200 sinus grafts performed).
- Experience a warm, friendly and unique environment for increasing diagnostic and surgical skill sets.
- Learn not just the “how to”, but the “why” and “why not”.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the Pikos Institute Philosophy for sinus bone grafting as they become confident with the clinical and sequential CBCT evaluation protocol.
- Understand the anatomy, biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for sinus bone grafting: lateral and crestal approach.
- Understand the use of osseodensification technology for optimizing implant site development with crestal and lateral sinus grafting.
- Perform sinus bone grafting with delayed and simultaneous implant placement.
- Recognize, manage and prevent intraoperative and postoperative complications associated with sinus bone grafting.
• Pikos Institute Philosophy of sinus bone grafting.
• Sequential 3D digital diagnostic evaluation protocol for predictable sinus bone grafting.
• 7 key principles and algorithms for science based, predictable sinus bone grafting.
• Biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
• Comparison of autografts, allografts, xenografts and alloplasts as graft materials for sinus bone grafting.
• Indications and step by step surgical protocol for sinus bone grafting – lateral and crestal approach.
•Osseodensification for optimizing implant site development for lateral and crestal sinus grafting.
• Comprehensive long term case presentations (10-20+years).
• Growth factor technology (L-PRF, rhPDGF, rhBMP-2) in conjunction with sinus bone grafting.
• Risk management issues related to sinus bone grafting.
• Sinus bone grafting in the presence of thickened sinus membranes, polyps and mucous retention cysts.
• Comprehensive recognition, management, and treatment of intraoperative, early and late postoperative complications. Also Featured:
• Hands-on sinus graft workshop.
Click to Download Brochure and Registration Form