October 18 - 20, 2018 Tuition: $4500 US - 23 Credit Hours
The dental business environment is changing at a phenomenal pace. More general practitioners are providing surgical services, corporate dentistry is growing rapidly, technology changes daily and insurance is putting increasing pressure on profitability. Specialists need smart strategies and effective tools to remain competitive and thrive in the surgical marketplace. In most instances, clinical competency is not the determining factor in creating practice success. While there are numerous clinical courses that can teach you to be better at placing implants, this course focuses on teaching you how to be able to place more implants. The topics presented will range from leadership skills, case acceptance systems and referral development to proven techniques that improve practice efficiency and profitability.
Session One: Start from the Center and Work Out
In order to become the implant surgeon of choice for your referral base, it is imperative to first have your office working at utmost efficiency in clinical care, patient satisfaction and referral satisfaction. The process of taking your practice to the next level and having sustainability in achieving higher levels of success must start at the center, with you.
DEVELOPING A SOLID FOUNDATION
• Developing one year, five year and long term goals for you and your practice
• Conducting a SWOT analysis to achieve your goals
• What do most unusually successful businesses and people have in common? Learn about WHY & APPEAL
BRAND YOURSELF: WHEN THEY THINK IMPLANTS, THEY SHOULD THINK OF YOU!
• Who are your customers? Referring offices? Patients? Non-referring offices?
• What is it that they want? For their patients? For their office? For the profession?
• Create customer allegiance and increase doctor referrals by exceeding their expectations and adding value
• Marketing to referring doctors
MANAGING YOUR REFERRAL DOCTORS
• Classify offices by skill level, referral levels and practice philosophy
• Developing office-specific treatment approaches and communications
• Identifying information that you must have about each referring office
• Communication tools to assure you are the referring office of choice
EXCEEDING PATIENT EXPECTATIONS
• The top five reasons patient choose a dentist
• How can you get patients to speak highly about you and your office
EXCELLENCE IN CASE ACCPETANCE SYSTEMS
• Specialty level interpersonal skills to maximize referrals and case acceptance
• The Top Practices in the country have excellence in their Case Acceptance Systems – You can too.
• Knowledge about communication and skills in communication are not the same thing
• Develop skills that will increase your appeal and get people to do what you want them to do.