Contemporary Soft Tissue Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
September 26 - September 28, 2019
May 2-4, 2019 Tuition: $4900 US - 23 Credit Hours
September 26-28, 2019 Tuition: $4900 US - 23 Credit Hours
The Soft Tissue Grafting course continues the practical application of the Pikos Institute Philosophy in soft tissue management for implant reconstruction. It is designed for clinicians who wish to develop proficiency in performing implant soft tissue surgery.
This advanced level course is for clinicians who desire to improve their knowledge and surgical skill sets in soft tissue grafting for implant dentistry. This course emphasizes reverse tissue engineering in optimization of soft tissue architecture for implant site development, surgical implant placement and peri-implant maintenance. The entire spectrum of soft tissue surgical techniques will be presented, including soft tissue augmentation and related periodontal plastic surgical procedures. A dedicated section of this course will address esthetic zone reconstruction in addition to soft tissue complications. This course will also include implant site development, a hands-on soft tissue grafting workshop and LIVE surgical demonstration cases.Click for Testimonials
Top 5 Reasons
To Attend Soft Tissue Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
In this course, you will:
- Become proficient with implant-based soft tissue management.
- Understand “the why” not just “the how to” of soft tissue grafting.
- Build confidence and develop your skill set with the most utilized soft tissue grafting procedures in implant dentistry.
- Improve your profitability with implant based soft tissue grafting procedures.
- Increase predictability and long-term stability of your bone graft cases.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the practical application of the Pikos Institute Philosophy for soft tissue manipulation, incision design and suturing techniques for predictable soft tissue grafting.
- Describe the anatomy, biology and wound healing of peri-implant tissues.
- Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for advanced soft tissue procedures.
- Perform implant related advanced soft tissue augmentation procedures.
- Recognize, manage and prevent complications associated with advanced soft tissue grafting.
"Think Outside the Bone™"
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of oral implant rehabilitation for soft tissue therapy - "Think Outside the Bone™".
- Key principles for evidence based predictable soft tissue grafting.
- Site specific soft tissue anatomy and wound healing of peri-implant tissues.
- Soft tissue manipulation and incision flap design for predictable bone grafting.
- Optimal sequencing of soft tissue procedures for successful implant surgery and bone grafting.
- Guidelines, indications and surgical protocols for the following:
- Gingival grafts, subepithelial connective tissue grafts and acellular dermis matrix allografts.
- Development of optimal peri-implant soft tissue architecture.
- Eight most commonly used suturing techniques for implant surgical reconstruction.
- Soft tissue grafting protocols for esthetic zone reconstruction.
- Predictable protocols for extraction site management with and without simultaneous implant placement.
- Growth factor technology (L-PRF, PRGF, PDGF) in conjunction with soft tissue grafting protocols.
- Risk management issues/ informed consent for advanced soft tissue grafting.
- Recognition, management and prevention of complications associated with soft tissue grafting.
- Hands-on soft tissue grafting and suturing workshop.
- Live surgical demonstration cases.
- Pikos Institute alumni are also eligible to Join Our Closed Facebook Group.
20 hours lecture AGD Subject code: 490, 3 hours participation AGD Subject code: 490
September 26 - September 28, 2019