Sinus Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
October 17 - October 19, 2019
March 7-9, 2019 Tuition: $4900 US - 23 Credit Hours
October 17-19, 2019 Tuition: $4900 US - 23 Credit Hours
Top 5 Reasons
To Attend Sinus Grafting for Implant Reconstruction
In this course, you will:
- Understand the 7 key principles for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Describe the science and art of sinus bone grafting via unique interactive lecture discussion, HD video clips, hands on workshops and live surgical demonstration.
- Learn from Dr. Pikos’ 29 years of experience with sinus bone grafting (more than 1300 sinus grafts performed).
- Experience a warm, friendly and unique environment for increasing diagnostic and surgical skill sets.
- Learn not just the “how to”, but the “why” and “why not”.
At the completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Describe the Pikos Institute Philosophy for sinus bone grafting as they become confident with the clinical and sequential CBCT evaluation protocol.
- Understand the indications, guidelines and surgical protocols for sinus bone grafting: lateral and crestal approach.
- Perform sinus bone grafting with delayed and simultaneous implant placement.
- Understand the anatomy, biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Recognize, manage and prevent intraoperative and postoperative complications associated with sinus bone grafting.
- Pikos Institute Philosophy of sinus bone grafting.
- Sequential 3D digital diagnostic evaluation protocol for predictable sinus bone grafting.
- 7 key principles and algorithms for science based, predictable sinus bone grafting.
- Biology and wound healing of sinus bone grafting.
- Comparison of autografts, allografts, xenografts and alloplasts as graft materials for sinus bone grafting.
- Indications and step by step surgical protocol for sinus bone grafting – lateral and crestal approach.
- Comprehensive long term case presentations (10-20+years).
- Growth factor technology (L-PRF, PRGF, PRP, rhPDGF, rhBMP-2) in conjunction with sinus bone grafting.
- Risk management issues related to sinus bone grafting.
- Sinus bone grafting in the presence of thickened sinus membranes, polyps and mucous retention cysts.
- Comprehensive recognition, management, and treatment of intraoperative, early and late postoperative complications.
20 hours lecture AGD Subject code: 690, 3 hours participation AGD Subject code: 690
Actual message from clinician-attendee:
Just wanted to say thanks a million times over for teaching us the pouch technique on sinus grafting. I am here to tell you it makes sinus grafting so much more enjoyable knowing I have an out if I have a membrane tear...
Thanks again and happy holidays.
"Dr. Pikos and his team are incredible. The course was informative and paced very well. This has been hands-down the best course I have attended. Anyone placing implants needs this information!"
Dr. Kari Blankenship – GP – Fort Worth, TX
"Best surgical implant course every!! Dr. Pikos presents the material in a way that is structured and detailed. I have never done a sinus graft before, but after taking this course I am confident that I can perform sinus grafts when I return to my office. If you have never performed a sinus graft, take the course, you won’t regret it!!"
Dr. Joe Cavallo – GP – Woodbridge, VA
"Best CE I have attended in the past 23 years!"
Dr. Bryan Neuwirth – OMS – Conover, NC
October 17 - October 19, 2019